Here is Great News for followers and members of Zimbabwe Business Ideas and Network (ZBIN). We are now formally registered! We are now a legal entity! We had been operating for the past 2 years informally. So we got registered last week on the 23rd of March 2017 as a Trust and our Registration Number is MA 000457/2017.
Our objectives remain :
- Provision of Business Information, Resources and Support to Members
- Assisting Business Growth for members by enabling Access to Markets
- Assisting members with Access to Capital
Our board of directors is made up of the following members:
- Martha: NGO Consultant, Harare (Board Chair)
- Farai: CGMA, CPA, Finance Director, USA (Deputy Board Chair)
- Rudo: Bsc Nursing, United Kingdom
- Laureen: Registered Nurse, USA
- Polite: MBA, Consultant, Plumtree
- Margaret: MBA, Human Resources Officer, Civil Service, Harare
- Victor : ACMA, CGMA, Consultant, Harare
- Rutendo, Legal Officer, Civil Service, Harare
- Tavaziva, CA, Audit Manager, United Kingdom
- Farai: MBA, Masters in Water Engineering, South Africa
Why is this good news for our members?
Being a legal entity means that we are going to recruit full time personnel that will help in the implementation of the forum objectives. We will be setting up a secretariat and opening of offices in Harare and Bulawayo in the next 4-9 months.
What next for the members?
Formal registration of members will take place and the board will advise on the process to be followed in the next few days.
735 total views, 0 views today